An unforgettable experience
MACHU PICCHU – DELUXE
Exclusive and personalized assistance from pickup, shuttles in Cusco and Machupicchu. Embark yourself in a stunning trip by train (Belmond Hiram Bingham) to Machupicchu and explore this world wonder along with your local guide and enjoy the best on-board cuisine thanks to the exclusive train Belmond Hiram Bingham.
–->>DEPARTURE 2020: Every Day<<–
Reviews 0 Reviews0/5
Vacation Style Holiday Type
Activity Level Moderate
Group Size Medium Group
Explore one of the world’s seven wonders mysteries in the exclusive train Belmond Hiram Bingham and enjoy the sophisticated dining car, bar car and observatory car, from what you will be able to enjoy outdoors. You will be able to enjoy too the wonderful route drinking Peruvian coctels and music local shows, discovering the magic from the Andean landscapes by tasting the best onboard local cuisine.
IMPORTANT ABOUT FAMILY TRIP TO PERU ITINERARY.
In order to emit Machupicchu train tickets and guarantee every passenger’s availability, you must provide us with the next information.
- Full Legal Name
- Number of passport
- Nationality and birthdate
- This information must be provided via email (firstname.lastname@example.org) at least two days before your tour starts. We are direct tour operators.
- Train schedules may vary according to availability at the moment of booking.
Take a look.
- Personalized Assistance.
- Pick up at Cusco
- Welcome drink at the station
- Belmond Hiram Bingham bag trip
- Welcome, lunch and dinner appetizers.
- All no alcoholic and hot drinks, white, red, sparkling wine, Cusqueña beer and Pisco sour during all trip.
- Deluxe bus ticket to Machupicchu.
- Machu Picchu guided visit.
- Professional tourism guide.
- Machu Picchu entry.
- Machu Picchu station VIP lounge.
- Belmond Sanctuary Lodge afternoon tea.
- Boleto de traslado en autobús de lujo al boleto de tren Hiram Bingham de Aguas Calientes (pueblo de Aguas Calientes a Poroy) Shuttle to Hiram Bingham luxury train to Poroy from Aguas Calientes
- Live entertainment on board (the band will play typical local and international music. The presentations will be performed in the go trip at the observatory car, and in the return trip at the bar car since the observatory car will be closed.
- If you wish to explore Wayna Picchu and Machupicchu Mountain the additional cost is 18 $ per person.
ADITIONAL INFORMATION THAT YOU MUST KNOW:
- You will receive a confirmation the moment you make a book with us.
- There’s no access for wheelchair
- Personal and light bag.
- Trekking shoes
- Waterproof clothing
- Hats , sunblock
- Personal medication
- Documents (passports)
- Water bottle sun glasses and plastic bag
- Cameras and extra cash (soles)
- You must be in Cusco one day before your tour starts
- There will be 08 travelers (máximum) on this excursión.
Our staff picks you at the hotel in order to give you assistance to get to the Poroy train station.
Poroy train station check in .
Start your expedition to one of the world’s seven wonders, Machupicchu.
Arrival at Machupicchu Village or Aguas Calientes Village, where our staff will be waiting for you and will drive you to the Bus station.
Board the bus that will drive you to Machupicchu entry gates.
Along with your guide you will explore and discover every enigma that Machupicchu hides.
Your Machupicchu tpur finishes,along with your guide return to Aguas Calientes.
Enjoy the delicious tea time at the hotel Santuary Lodge.
Machu Picchu village train station check in.
Start the return after exploring Machu Picchu.
Arrival at Poroy station where our staff and shuttle will be waiting for you.
Arrival at your hotel in Cusco city.
Exclusive train Belmond Hiram Bingham
The confirmation will be sent via email. You can print it and show it to your guide before the tour starts. You will have as well, your travel assessor email, who will assist you on every question or doubt you could have.
You are able to buy online through Master Card, Visa and American Express cards. We accept debit cards too, and we work using trustworthy systems such as CULQUI and PAYPAL.
For every tour we use only modern vehicles including enough space and capacity in order for you to feel cozy and comfortable during the trip. Each vehicle is equipped with air-conditioning, reclining seats and a high-quality audio system.
No, because we handle exclusive groups. The cost may vary according to the language, Spanish, Portuguese or English. In case you wish the guidance service in any other language, please contact us.
We recommend you to carry sunglasses, comfortable shoes and a camera as the most important items.
Of course, please send us an email with your address, zip code and city and we will send it to you right away.
We recommend that you book your preferred tour dates as soon as possible to assure departure dates. Note that we have limited vacancies.
That’s no problem at all! All you need is to show your passport or your ID to the guide before the trip starts. You can request it by email and we will be glad to send it to you back.
THE PERU TRAVEL has been running top-quality private trips to Machu Picchu since 2005. In 2010 we decided to run Peru and Bolivia.
Note that THE PERU TRAVEL won’t take any responsibility for any object that is inside its vehicles. Any item we find will be taken to our Cusco office. You can contact us in our office to ask for the lost item.
That won’t happen since our groups are maximum of 08 people, we are not used to taking large quantity of people, in case the group exceeds what we thought, those will be divided into groups of 08 people led by a guide, which in case happens, you can let the office know by contacting us.