INKA JUNGLE TREK
Inca Jungle Trek to Machu Picchu combines outdoor activities such as: biking, trekking, Discover dreamy waterfalls open up your senses to the flavor of native chocolate . finish your adventure in one of the seven wonders of the world, Machu Picchu.
–>>DEPARTURE 2020: Every Day<<–
Reviews 0 Reviews0/5
Vacation Style Holiday Type
Activity Level Challenging
Group Size Medium Group
Discover a different way to arrive at one of the world’s seven wonders, Machupicchu. Explore Cusco’s jungle by bike, discover the chocolate secret, keep it for decades by a local family, explore waterfalls, walk by original and particular paths and discover a fantastic viewpoint where you will be able to see Machupicchu at its best.
Discover in a couple of hours how it feels like to change from 4400m in a place surrounded of mountains, to 1120m at the jungle.
Explore part of the Inca Trail that leads to Machupicchu. From Llaqtapata )2650m) you will be able to see one of the world’s seven wonders.
Discover how Cacao chuncho or chocolate is cultivated. learn about chocolate rustic making process, explained by a local family. Indulge your palate by making your own piece of chocolate before exploring Machu Picchu.
In order to carry out your booking for the Inca Jungle trek to Machupicchu and guarantee all of our travelers availability you must supply the following information:
- Full legal name
- Number of Passport
- Nationality and birthdate
*This information must be provided by email email@example.com at least two days before your tour. We are direct tour operators.
- All guide team members are native from the region and have a genuine passion to teach other people about their inheritance. They keep respect to our clients and the environment.
- Disc hydraulic brake and accessories,Integral Helmet , Armor, Integral Gloves, Knee Pads and Waterproof jackets and pants.
- By the moment you receive your reservation, we will carry out the procedure of your entry permission according to availability space. Once your personal data is confirmed, these cannot be changed. The only thing permitted is to update your passport number. The permission includes Machupicchu entry.
- The night before your trip you will meet your guide so he will give you more details about your adventure. You will be given a duffel bag, however during the trek the carrier will have it, this bag should not exceed 8kg
- All your transportation is included on this inka jungle trek , one member of our staff will pick you up from your lodge, till we start our way down by bike
- The Peru Travel works with restaurants they use only natural products, in case you have some restrictions with some meals, you must indicate the moment you make your booking. Breakfast, lunch and dinner are included every day during the trip, The first breakfast and the last day’s lunch are not included.
- Since your first lunch until your last breakfast, The peru Travel will provide you all water you need. You have to give us your own water bottles. It’s recommended to take a canteen and avoid the use of plastic bottles.
- Every The Peru Travel guide has been trained in first aid by the Red Cross. Your guide will always have a first aid kit for basic medical issues and oxygen. In case of extreme urgency, the company will be in charge of your transfer, immediate evacuation and coordination of your insurance in order for you to be treated as soon as possible
- Huayna Picchu and Machupicchu are mountains around Machupicchu citadel; The extra price is, $ 75.00
- Their paths are quite steep that’s why we recommend you to stay in Machupicchu. Since you will get there in a moment where won’t be crowded, you will enjoy at its best the world wonder and you will be able to discover it on your own way.
CUSCO - ABRA MALAGA – MARANURA
On this day explore one of the most beautiful circuits you can go by bike, start the descent by bike at 4400m in Abra Malaga mountain-pass surrounded by La Veronica snow-capped mountain (5750m). This point joins the jungle and Amazon until Maranura (1120). By the afternoon, discover chocolate secret, its plant, its process and its harvest, in which you will be able to make your own chocolate with a local family.
Distance by bike : 55 km /34 millas
Local Family: Maranura
Incluye: Transportation, bike with complete equipment, lunch, dinner, chocolate tour ,basic accommodation.
MADOR WATERFALLS – SANTA TERESA
Explore on this day Mador’s spectacular waterfalls (84m), a unique surrounding where you will be able to see coffee, fruits and plantations, pure nature that will lift your spirits. After having lunch our transportation will take you to Cocalmayo hot springs.
Santa Teresa: 1550m / 5085 ft.
Lodge : Eco Quechua Lodge *** or Similar.
Includes: Breakfast, lunch,dinner, dinner.
LLAQTAPATA – MACHU PICCHU PUEBLO
Explore part of the Inca trail that will lead you to Llaqtapata sightseeing (2650m) where you’ll have your first touch with one of the world’s seven wonders,Machupicchu. Discover Aobamba river’s valley full of leafy bambu forests and coffee plantations that will take you to Hidroelectrica, where we will board a train that will take you to your hotel at Machupicchu village.
Distance: 12 km / 7.5 millas
Machu Picchu Village: 2,000m / 6, 560 ft.
Lodge: Rupa Wasi *** or Similar.
Includes: desayuno, almuerzo, cena, hotel.
MACHU PICCHU - MONTAÑA
Explore Machupicchu, one of the modern world’s seven wonders; spend the morning exploring this enigmatic Inca sanctuary, walking around its hills, then discover Inca architecture along with your guide. Explore Machupicchu and its surroundings in a different way using your senses to make the most of it. By the afternoon, board the panoramic train to keep enjoying your Cusco way back trip.
Machu Picchu: Alitude 2400 meters.
Includes: obus, ticket Machu Picchumaccess+ mountain, train ticket, hotel lodge.
Basic Accommodation (local family).
Lodge: Eco Quechua Lodge *** or similar.
Rest in hotel: Rupa Wasi *** or similar.
By the afternoon boarding on the bus returning to Cusco, and keep enjoying the landscape while you are on board.
- Valid student card ( If you have booked as student)
- Immigration card (given to you the moment you arrive Peru.)
- A good bag (The smaller, the better.)
- Water store: Canteens or bottles.
- Comfortable trekking shoes
- Trekking pants
- 3 underwear clothing..
- 2 pairs of trekking socks
- 1 jacket, gets cold at night.
- rain poncho, waterproof clothes
- 1 sun hat
- 1 wool hat
- Lantern: essential
- Comfortable sandals
- Fast drying towel.
- Camera bateriesPersonal care products:
- Insect repelent
- Hand sanitizer.
- Humid towels
- Thoothpaste and toothbrush
- Personal medication
- First aid kit: Band aids, alcohol,bandages,etc.
There is no official size for trekking bags, but we recommend the smaller ones. Inside Machupicchu, the entrance of bags up to 25 kg is forbidden. If it’s bigger, you should put it in the warehouse by entering the sanctuary.
- Sun hat
- Waterproof clothes
- Hand sanitizer
- Hygienic paper and a small plastic bag for wastes. If it is biodegradable, it would be better.
- Cash for souvenirs, drinks and tips.
You are able to buy online through Master Card, Visa and American Express cards. We accept debit cards too, and we work using trustworthy systems such as CULQUI and PAYPAL.
The confirmation will be sent via email. You can print it and show it to your guide before the tour starts. You will have as well, your travel assessor email, who will assist you on every question or doubt you could have.
For every tour we use only modern vehicles including enough space and capacity in order for you to feel cozy and comfortable during the trip. Each vehicle is equipped with air-conditioning, reclining seats and a high-quality audio system.
No, because we handle exclusive groups. The cost may vary according to the language, Spanish, Portuguese or English. In case you wish the guidance service in any other language, please contact us.
We recommend you to carry sunglasses, comfortable shoes and a camera as the most important items.
Of course, please send us an email with your address, zip code and city and we will send it to you right away.
We recommend that you book your preferred tour dates as soon as possible to assure departure dates. Note that we have limited vacancies.
That’s no problem at all! All you need is to show your passport or your ID to the guide before the trip starts. You can request it by email and we will be glad to send it to you back.
THE PERU TRAVEL has been running top-quality private trips to Machu Picchu since 2005. In 2010 we decided to run Peru and Bolivia.
Note that THE PERU TRAVEL won’t take any responsibility for any object that is inside its vehicles. Any item we find will be taken to our Cusco office. You can contact us in our office to ask for the lost item.