discovery Machu picchu
SPECIAL CUSCO: Mystery and Traditions
Cusco is the cradle of one of the most enigmatic civilizations in history. Cusco is a more than special destination, where you will discover during five fascinating days. Visit beautiful colonial cities, impressive archaeological sites and explore some of the most spectacular landscapes on the planet.
–>>DEPARTURE 2020: Every Day<<–
Reviews 0 Reviews0/5
Vacation Style Holiday Type
Activity Level Easy
Group Size Small Group
Explore Cusco and discover in a special way the mysteries of the Inca civilization, get to know in a different way the Sacred Valley of the Incas where its native people keep treasures, traditions and customs. Explore in Cusco the legacy of the Incas that endure in time, Discover Machu Picchu, one of the wonders of the world and immerse yourself in the whimsical design of nature in the mountain of colors.
- Our programs are inspired by you. You are looking for tranquility, leaving behind the circuits saturated with visitors. Discover circuits that are charged with mystical energy.
- Discover with a local private guide the mysteries and secrets that Machu Picchu, one of the wonders of the modern world, holds.
- Discover in the family workshops that keep the secret of the colors in the fabrics of Chinchero.
To issue train tickets to Machu Picchu, and guarantee availability all passengers must provide the following information:
- Full Legal Name
- Passport number
- Nationality and date of birth
- This information must be provided by email firstname.lastname@example.org at least days before your tour. We are direct tour operators.
- Train schedules may vary according to space availability at the time of booking you will be
Communiqué.In this excursion or activity there will be a maximum of 08 travelers for health prevention.
- If you need any special attention, please let us know so that our company can provide the type of attention required.
- The guides are natives of the region and have a true passion for teaching others about their heritage. They are professionals who respect the client and preserve the environment.
- When we receive your reservation, we will process your permission to Machu Picchu with your personal data. Once confirmed, changes and update of passport number are allowed.
- Upon arrival in Cusco, your transfer will give you directions about your tours. You will receive an envelope with the entrance fees and directions.
- Private transportation is included in all tours and you will be picked up directly from your hotel and dropped off at the end of the tour. Train tickets with assigned seats. Also included is your bus ticket to the Machu Picchu Sanctuary.
- The Peru Travel seeks for its clients comfortable and well located hotels that make their stay unique and pleasant. They include buffet breakfast.
- The Peru Travel offers you meals at local restaurants recommended and previously evaluated by our company. Restaurants recognized for their Novo Andina and Peruvian gastronomy in which they use natural products and benefit directly the local farmer, if you have any restrictions with some foods please indicate it at the time of the reservation.
Security and Insurance
- Every guide and staff member of The Peru Travel has received first aid training from the Red Cross and your guide will always know how to recommend and take care of you while on your tours. Private transportation and trains have exclusive insurance to ensure your safety. In case of extreme urgency, the company will take care of your transfer and immediate evacuation and will coordinate with your insurance so that you are attended to as soon as possible.
Personalized Assistance and others.
- You will have a staff available to assist you 24 hours a day in Cusco and Machu Picchu.
We as a company believe that attention to small details is what separates us from other travel companies.
SERVICES NOT INCLUDED.
- Is to give you the facility of supply and demand of international and local flights which is diverse in different systems and airlines, if you need any advice or quote we would be happy to help you.
Huayna Picchu or Machu Picchu Mountain.
- They are mountains that are located around Machu Picchu which have extra income with the cost of $ 75.00 per person subject to availability consult at the time of booking.
ARRIVAL - CUSCO
A representative of THE PERU TRAVEL will meet you at the airport in Cusco and transfer you to the selected hotel. In the afternoon you will explore one of the oldest markets in Peru, one of the best places to begin to understand the customs and traditions of Cusco. Discover the fusion of two cultures in the imposing cathedral of Cusco. Discover the huge rocks that make up Sacsayhuaman, explore the imposing Qoricancha, the golden temple of the Inca culture built as a symbol of the power of the empire.
Includes : entrance fees, transportation, guide, and Hotel.
SACRED VALLEY:CHINCHERO - OLLANTAYTAMBO
Discover the secret of the Inca textiles in Chinchero, learn how to dye wool with vegetables, spin and appreciate the legacy of the weavers of Chinchero, explore the enigmatic Inca agricultural laboratories in Moray, walk among the shining salt terraces in Maras, visit the beautiful living city of Ollantaytambo, in the afternoon board the tourist train to Aguas Calientes, spend the night near one of the wonders of the world Machu Picchu.
Includes: entrance fees, transportation, English speaking guide, lunch, train ticket, Hotel.
MACHU PICCHU – CUSCO
Explore Machu Picchu, one of the most incredible places in the world considered one of the seven wonders of the modern world. Spend the morning exploring this enigmatic Inca Sanctuary, on the way you will discover about the mysteries of this Inca sanctuary. In the afternoon, board the train back to Cusco.
Includes: Breakfast, Bus Ticket to Machu Picchu, Entrance to Machu Picchu, Buffet Lunch, Private Guide, Hotel.
CUSCO- RAIMBOW MOUNTAIN - CUSCO
A natural wonder that guards the mountains of the Peruvian Andes. Colors of turquoise, lavender, red and gold, seems to be an illusion created by Mother Nature, this natural wonder located at 5030 meters above sea level.
Includes: entrance fees, transportation, English speaking guide, Hotel.
TRANSFER TO THE AIRPORT.
Breakfast at the hotel. A transfer takes you from the selected hotel to the airport. A representative will assist you during the trip.
Includes: Transportation, Transfer.
DAY 01: CUSCO
Rest in Hotel : Sacha Hotel our Similar ***
DAY 02: MACHU PICCHU.
Rest in Hotel : Viandina** our Similar ***
DAY 03 and DAY 04 : CUSCO.
Rest in Hotel : Sacha Hotel our Similar ***
- Valid, student card (if you have booked as a student) to enable your discount on your income.
- Good backpack (the smaller the better)
- Water storage: o Cantinflora.
Shoes and comfortable clothes for your tour.
For your suitcase:
- 3 to 4 T-shirts
- 3 to 4 pants, divers always keep in mind Cusco has a cold and dry climate
- Underwear sets, sock sets
- 1 or 2 jackets: it’s very cold at night.
- 1 rain jacket
- 1 sun hat
- 1 wool cap
- Batteries for the camera
- Facial Moisturizer
- Insect repellent
- Hand Sanitizer
- Wet wipes
- Toothbrush and toothpaste
- Personal medication.
The backpacks can be of any size for hiking, but we always recommend the smaller ones, Inside Machu Picchu, and the limitation and comfort of traveling in the train, no bags larger than 15L will be allowed. If it is bigger, you will have to put it in the hotel store.
- Water: in your cantiflora
- Sun hat
- Hand Sanitizer
- Toilet paper and small plastic bag for waste. If it is biodegradable we thank you
- Extra money for souvenirs, drinks and tips.
The confirmation will be sent via email. You can print it and show it to your guide before the tour starts. You will have as well, your travel assessor email, who will assist you on every question or doubt you could have.
You are able to buy online through Master Card, Visa and American Express cards. We accept debit cards too, and we work using trustworthy systems such as CULQUI and PAYPAL.
For every tour we use only modern vehicles including enough space and capacity in order for you to feel cozy and comfortable during the trip. Each vehicle is equipped with air-conditioning, reclining seats and a high-quality audio system.
No, because we handle exclusive groups. The cost may vary according to the language, Spanish, Portuguese or English. In case you wish the guidance service in any other language, please contact us.
We recommend you to carry sunglasses, comfortable shoes and a camera as the most important items.
We recommend that you book your preferred tour dates as soon as possible to assure departure dates. Note that we have limited vacancies.
That’s no problem at all! All you need is to show your passport or your ID to the guide before the trip starts. You can request it by email and we will be glad to send it to you back.
THE PERU TRAVEL has been running top-quality private trips to Machu Picchu since 2005. In 2010 we decided to run Peru and Bolivia.
Note that THE PERU TRAVEL won’t take any responsibility for any object that is inside its vehicles. Any item we find will be taken to our Cusco office. You can contact us in our office to ask for the lost item.